Birthday Madness pt 1



Okie,

Sorry I've been gone so long everyone!! I've kind of been going crazy because….

I started college again *ya..y*
I moved into my new apartment,
And I started new jobs...

BUT most importantly...I had my birthday!!! Whoohooo

.................................................................................

Therefore, this birthday I decided to just go all out. I realize that I'm not turning any "special" number, but honestly who needs a reason to celebrate.

SO last Thursday I went to the Earwax cafe and a Rockabilly club with my roomie. We got all fancy and did a little swing dancin'. I had a great time outside a few butt grabs -_-'' AND when it comes to dancing I'm not very good. But on the Brightside my roomie is giving me a little help since she is a pro.

(me being fancy)

On Friday my good friends threw me a party (along with a housewarming for their new apartment) I've never EVER had a party thrown for me before, but it was a really humbling experience.( especially when everyone sung "happy birthday" I felt so honored....(pics coming soon!))

Saturday wasn’t as active as the previous days. I kind of just chilled with my bf, and my roomie. She even gave us a little dance lesson—it was so cute to what my bf dance..teehee! Later that nite (after getting lost on a TLC cake challenge show) my bf and I went to 'round the clock: a crappy/good dinner we used to always go to in high school..it was nice to reminisce there...

Sunday was a day for family, I went back home and played a game of mini golf, some DDR, and go karts with the fam. On the awesome side the kids who ran the go kart thing let us go on for like a half an hour (YES!) But afterwards we felt like rubber....(this face below is priceless, right?)
...then that nite, my brother took me for a ride on his KAWASAKI NINJA,

and he BBQ-ed. Plus my bf's mom made me tamales..everything was sooo tasty!! I However, I believe I over ate a bit (I had a hamburger cake, rum cake, cheese cake, and red velvet cupcakes @_@), so now it’s back to 100 kcal packs (x_x siiiiiiigh-duck)....oh wells, it sure tasted goood

Finally, on labor day I just chilled ‘cause I was TIRED, and did my crappy color theory homework v_v

.................................................................................


Anyways...I show you my birthday haul next time I still need to take pics...it feels good to be back—but again sorry to have abandoned you all but now that Fall is in full swing I can get back into the habit of updating this...and my deviant art! LOLOL...

Till next time

(do a cake dance)

Bi <3

0 comments: