smell ya later 2k10

Am I the only one who felt that 2k10 left more to be desired, I think for me I nothing REALLY happened...or maybe it did, I mean I.....

was in two major motion pictures by Ron Howard & Steven Sodeberg. I mean they are small but I always dreamed to be in movies and it seems like my start is just beginning...

had a lead role in a chicago play...

went to see some bands I love live...

went to mexico...

got my own place...

Okay, okay, so maybe 2k10 was better than I thought, I guess when you take time to look back and count your blessings, you seem less cynical, less ungrateful. and theres nothing that annoys me more than bratty people. Sure we all have our bad days, & even if your problems may seem small compared to others, they are still important. but i know that some of us have had some wonderful experiences this year, even if it was just falling in love with the 11th doctor....(haha)

SPEAKING OF WHICH (no not the doctor, tho who watched that tear jerkin episode for christmas?? and yes Jenny, is did look like JJ directed it LAWLS) I did get some nice stuff from my family & friends this year I didnt really ask for much but, I am always happy that people go out of there way for me...

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

I got that velvet dress Ive been crying for LOL (its pictured backwards I just realized!!!) A free ppl-esque floral dress and sweater, sequin skirt, two new shorts, and velvet leggings. PLUS I GOT some make up, bath body works haul, those russian nesting doll measuring cups (woot!),lots of candy because my mom wants to make me FAT, a reflector because my mom worrys, water botter & thermol, & THAT HELLO GEEKS PLANNER!!!

I didnt even say i wanted this stuff and some how my family found out (hope they dont read my blog, lol, jk i mean what will the find out really?)

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING EVERYONE, I've been really excited for this upcoming concert tho yeasayer for new years eve!!! ACK! Ive planned out my outfit mostly, cant wait!!!

Photobucket
the brookyln boys of yeasayer

Photobucket

SO anyway, I'm going to disappear again, but not without leaving you a HOT HOT MIX of 2010 best hits that I LOVED HAHAR, featuring two songs by yeasayer so you can be at the concert with me, enjoy the celebration lovers!

0 comments: