These are a few of my favorite things...


I was snapping pictures of things in my room, when I decided that maybe I should write a post on some of my favorite things.

Not all of them, of course, that would take forever. But I few things that make me smile, especially on rainy days like today. (warning:pic heavy)

*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:


Waking up to a box of count chocula,
it was a gift from my mom on Halloween to make me laugh
everyday I get each sugar blasted piece, I think of her.


My Betsey Johnson Necklaces.
I got the lady bug one as a gift from my mom,
but I saw the panda one and could not leave him at the apartment store.
I refer to my bf as 'panda' and my mom used to call me 'lady bug' when
I as a baby. So both creatures mean a lot to me.


My book (more like comic book) collection
I LOVE TO SPEND ENDLESS HOURS AT CHICAGO COMICS...or
Graham Crackers (chicago comics is waay better!) I love to read comics
I would actually like to produce my own one day. Some of my faves would be American Virgin,
Plain Janes, My funny Mishapened Body, Harley and Ivy, Local.
I love comics.
I CAN'T WAIT TILL C2E2 (OMG)

Pac man socks, I got in the $1 at Target.
Why wouldn't I love these?

Domo Dollar cups at 711. And their pumpkin
spice latte. It's as good as Starbucks to me and its a $1, I
can say that 'cause I used to work for starbucks. :P



and lastly...
Photobooths

I just love them, and I love him too.

Siiigh, aren't things that make you smile the best? Nothing is better though are the things that remind you of the ones you love. Well actually, nothing IS better than the ones you love, whether it be your friends, family, or even God. Don't get me wrong, I love my stuff it's great, we work hard for it.....but the everyone else is so much better.



On a less "preachy" note here are some outfit snaps:
That paul frank blazer is one of my long time staples.
I love that too!
(also I was trying that braid look from so many japanese mags... successful? ie.(cutie mag))
SO ANYWAY,

What are your favorite things? I know that Sara Mari wrote something similar to this blog, so check her's out too! I hope you all have a great hump day, I know I'm having one, it's sooo lazy and rainy. But anyway, perhaps I should be paying more attention to this Industrial Design film they are showing in class right now,(one by one kids in my class are dipping out! lol!)

so, till next time,

love ya.

2 comments:

Sara Mari said...

Oh your Betsey Johnson necklaces are soo cute~! I love her stuff, and the meanings they have to you are so lovely and sweet~^^

Domo cups!! That's awesome^^ And the pac man socks are cute too.

You and your bf look so nice together in the photobooth pictures. Those are totally fun^^

Oh! And your coordinate is so trendy, a blazer and plaid shirt~~ Thank you so much for linking me on your blog, you are so sweet ^3^

Bianca said...

Thank you thank you thank you! And no problem! Hee hee, I try hard on my coordinates but by the end of the day I don't know if I still like 'em x_x, and yea I had to give you credit! I was kinda surprised that we had similar blog ideas, must be the weather! :3