up to new things

Hey guys, I know I have been MIA for a while. I needed to do a lot of things for school and I am seriously cranking up the portfolio game, I really want a great summer internship. I have also been going through a lot of changes...emotionally, physically, etc....

One thing that I have been working on like crazy is eleanorzine.

EleanorZine is this zine I have had for about 8+ years, it started in junior high and I haven't stopped working on it. I had it online a few years back but then school kinda took over and didn't allow me to work on it. It's been my dream to have this zine and I want to continue to work on it, make it better, and serve that lost communitiy for girls like us (and guys) who like video games, kawaii, japanese fashion, comics, and all of the above. There are enough Vogues out there, I'm speaking to a different crowd.

I finally finished most of it, the only thing that will change is the URL, i bought the name yahoo is just deciding to be an ass...

so CHECK IT OUT, follow me!!! >>>>>ELEANORZINE


In other elements in my world, you haven't missedtoo much. I thought it would be fun to dye my hair blonde/ash but it turned out hot orange....;_; I dyed in black again now it has a tint of green..ugh...my hair is so fried, I've been deep conditioning like crazy!!
(I think I'm going to start illustrating my blog)

Anyway that is it for now, if any of you would like to contribute to the zine I would LOVE that, you might infact see some emails of me asking you to do soooooo because I love your work obviously! Anyway, talk to you sooner.

-bi

10 comments:

Sara Mari said...

I checked out your magazine, and that's so cool you are making a dream come true! I will reply to your fb message soon.

Yes, you should totally illustrate your blog! I love your drawings^^

TheLovelyIfy said...

I love the idea of your magazine :D I'd definitely subscribe if I could. Can't wait to hear more of it and how it's coming along.

o said...

I would just like to say that this is the best zine I have eveeeer read! (I use to go to a lot of zine fairs once and non even match the quality of Eleanor!)

*follows*

Jenny said...

that is such a cute drawing :D

o said...

I made you an award :D

Rayee said...

you should definitely illustrate you're blog.

Jenny said...

Hey! No I haven't gotten that email bout the zine? Hum, I'll check again when I'm home!!

Sorry to hear about your dye mishap :XX, that sucks when it goes wrong D:

Shop N' Chomp said...

Hey Bi, hope you're doing well! Sorry to hear about your hair. On the bright side, I've followed you on EleanorZine. :)

emma said...

Way cute 'zine! I also love your cute little drawings...so keep em up :3

ps. I finally made my gamer blog public!

Bianca said...

Sara: Thanks Sara, loved the article
Crystal: Thank you! :D
TMS: OMG thank you so much!
Jenny: haha thanks its getting better
RayRay: I am I definitely will
Jenny:Thanks so much, and its better!
ShopN: Thank you Lisa! I'm doing well!
Emma: following! :D