flash..lights

Hello lovers, I decided to be very fashion blogger about this post and just give you the photos of what you missed whilst Ive been gone. ...take a look look...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

what you missed:..

awesome graffiti (looks like spot)
my photo i had dave take in front of my first feature film the dilemma (they didnt put me in the poster LOL)
tofu & noodles @ pennys
pennys one of my favorite joints in the chi
i made thanks giving this year i was proud i made 4 pies
lemon pie from my mommie yum
green tea froyo (bout damn time!)
helping my mom at the merchandise mart with fashion shows etc
me walking the catwalk reliving my hayday (which was when I was four heh XD)
real models at the show
wearing one of my mom designs
miso + tofu forever!
this restaurant in chicago inspired by oscar wilde
my hot new UO shirt and crazy crazy hairs @ wilde...

***

expect more post like this because I am staked on photos and insist on you looking at them all! Working with my mom this past weekend was amazing, I got to meet some designers from project runway along with people from all over the world. It inspired me to talk some fashion courses while I'm forced to be in school forever, so expect some of that later...! As you may already know I just love the fasion world more than anything....

0 comments: