give me back that fillet a fish...

(sorry that song is addicting, panda sing it all day)

I can't believe i got sick...AGAIN..


I had strep two weeks ago, and then BANG like a thief in the night I get the common cold, which isn't as sickening as it is just pesty...

I have been spending a lot of time online, but i haven't done anything really to blog about. Although going online does help with a list of things I want to save for. I like saving for things, and finding new ways to save....here are some things that have caught my eye O_O (illustrated just for you by me..tee hee, you can google the real deal, i thought this was more fun!)

ME WANTY:

this super cute sakura tumbler from starbucks. I'm there all the time, i used to be their slave but now I just give them all my money versus them paying me and then me giving them all my money. Isn't it the cutest....?



This Alice in wonderland make up set by Paul and Joe Sistah...


Some Jill Stuart Make would be nicey! (especially from Japan, I found this site that sells Japanese make to america, yays!)


THIS EFFIN SHIRT! GOOD GRIEF I EFFIN WANT THIS EFFIN SHIRT!
Some new oxfords, my silver ones are dying (which i ruined playing football pretending to be a girl I'm not to impress a boy when i broke up with panda for that brief time and one of the biggest regrets of my life and i always will be reminded with my busted silver Urban oxfords!!), even though I saw them in Mini! tee hee!



A boater (can can)...duh...



and I also wanted to leave you with this video from Kiko's blog. Its a cher movie, and its love!!!



Thats all for today, me sick, me sleepy now...me go away...


(BTW ITS TIME FOR A GIVEAWAY, FROM ME AND ELEANOR, BUT I'M WAITING FOR ELEANORZINE TO GET TO 20 FOLLOWERS!!)







2 comments:

Shop N' Chomp said...

Bi, you have the cutest drawings! *^_^* I ordered the AIW P&J set off Asos. Hope it doesn't disappoint. And I am totally with you on the Sakura tumblers from Starbucks!

Get well soon, sweets!!

Sara Mari said...

I love that fillet o fish song!! It was the most clever commercial I ever saw. Even if you hate that song you can't get it our of your head haha!

Sorry to hear you feel sick, I hope you can get enough rest and feel better soon!

I love your drawings of the things you want. Oh that striped shirt, yes, that is so cute, I want one too^^