cards and coordinates

hey guys, I'm still sticking around. I'm currently eating healthy choice ice cream and tofu udon...I think I'm on to something here...

ANYWAY, I decided to take a mini break from portfolio work to blog, I could not tame my excitement for the letter I just got in the mail from the loverly Zoraida!!!

Photobucket




This seriously made my day, I was just walkin come, singing Rilo Kiley and then WHAM package for meeeee! So cute and sweet, I'm so happy we decided to be pen pals XD if you don't know her, you should, because she's like...the bees knees, and I just don't call everyone the bees knees...

Photobucket

look at the doodles! the little card XD so cute!

Photobucket

and the gifts! I bet she did not know but I LOVES HARAJUKU LOVERS, its a guilty pleasure of mine, i feel maybe its not as credible as "real" japanese fashion, but I'm a 90s child and will always love Gwen Stefani, she's beautiful and has great ideas! AND I LOVES BITS A BAUBLES SO YAY...Plus I got a neato photo! *puts on fridge* yays!

Not to be OUTDONE I also received a letter from Sara Mari, on monday, for running up in her kitty naming contest ^-^ I love all the stickers, and I ALREADY started using the hello kitty pad for writing directions and grocery lists. I'm a list maker! SO if you send me paper, I will use it!

Photobucket

****
Last week I actually tried to get dressed, this week has been too crazy focused to dress nice even though I am wearing my MIIA shirt and carried a Milkfed bag today, i'm overall just too busy to snap coords and such. Last week I was too busy to blog but dressed fun for me :D No fancy photos this time though, quick snaps :D

Photobucket

i'm not going to say all I wore, most of it is from urban, free people, h&m or thrifted

here's the details on some of the outfits, I bet you can see a trend here...I love them shorts! haha and my horse necklace, it reminds me of beach house....

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
yes i made that painting in the background..heehee


thats all for the update for now, need to get back to get to bed to keep working, I have a pretty big event tomorrow so we will see DX

I leave you with a mixtape thats been suiting my moods recently..

always hopeful, but sometimes a little heavy hearted


0 comments: