so much goings on

hey guys, I know I don't do a good job of updating. These past weeks have been...HKJHKFHdkjg sdg a skjgkgkdsbf...half the time, but there has definitely been some highlights!

like this outfit i wore, it was so 90s! I love the 90s look, grunge an all! (you can definitely see my two tone hair in this one too, which i cannot believe i waiting till now to do something this awesome with my hair)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


On a personal note, recently I have just been up & down mood wise, perhaps its mostly PMS, and I heard carbs make you depressed, I'm saying this to add that I have recently converted to the world of vegetarian-ism (most of the time, i still eat fish...and if I'm going south...well theres no hope there..haha) Its not for MORAL reasons, perhaps I should care more about how we get our mea, but damn I really have so many other things to consume my life than allow myself to worry about the state of chicken farms (dont get me wrong, it is terrible, but i try not to open too many pandora boxes in my life, i'm a worrier...) I do it for mostly hippie and health reasons. But JEEZ its HARD... well when you stop eating meat you realize how much meat you ate....so can you help a sister out and give me some advice?

Anyway, I really need to get this portfolio together I'm getting some new prospects on my life and I need to get my life together so you may only see me on twitter and tumblr the next few days, I'm always lurking on your blogs. Its not that I don't love you all, I just really need to do some thing, for me...

(3 more semesters to go and i'm done forever...TT-TT thank God....i should have friggin PhD as long as ive been doin this..lol)

speaking of me, i made this one because it seemed like it should be a 90s PSA campaign....

Photobucket

0 comments: