Looky Loo




Well this is exciting really it is! I always wanted to be on lookbook.nu, never really had the balls to do it. Now I'm officially signed on and this is my first look! What do you think. Hype if you like..;) This truly is a great start to my weekend ^-^

So, as you can probably see, my style is ever evolving, always changing. I cannot seem to keep a genre. I think it's because I fear lables, i hate commitment. It really is a mystery to me on how I was even able be with Panda this long because to be honest...I'm a runner...haha. This is why I have no girl friends, I just hate to put in the work..:P...

But yeah, I don't really know what my style is. Am I gal, mori, street? I don't know. I hate to be the girl whose like "I'm gal! I'm gal!" But then I do a disservice to the community, because I realize there is a culture behind the look. Its more than just clothes...:/ hmmph.
And I say this because I don't want to be a disservice to you! I LOVE I ADORE, my gal friends. i truly truly do, I adore my mori, street, whatever, i love you for you not your false lashes! But it seems for me I just cannot keep a look straight. To be honest in that outfit I had above I felt most comfortable. I know tie die rompers are on trend in the gal community, so is cowboy boots and braids, but that look doesn't seem gal to me either. It just seems like me. I'm not really sure what I like anymore...jack of all trades master of none :(

BUT ON THE OTHER HAND, I LUVS ROWKY! FOH SHIZ...ROWKY'S THA SH*T. I love its vintage sensibilities XD.


Does this mean i like korean fashion now, not really. guh...i don't know I feel like I'm going in circles, next week I'll want to be 100% gal, & mori makes me look fat, and blah blah blargh!

ON ANOTHER NOTE...

Here's this weeks snaps, outfits are kinda toned down for work I suppose, can't pull out all the stops of my boss might stop me on the way in..har har...(bad quality, i know...)


yesterday (thursday)

crop tee: kitson LA
distressed denim: dollhouse


shirt: free people
short pants: idk

I'm thinking of getting a twitter, a personal one too, I have one for the zine, but I always am taking snaps of stuff and have no wear to place them on my blog...so if I get one, lets be friends if you have one!

TGIF...and TGI-MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND! YAY FOR BANK HOLIDAYZ! I'm sad there will be no new doctor who tho...HOW CAN THEY LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THIS!!!1!! PORRRQUUUEEEE...????!!

....

<3
before

after

sippin on capri suns, hellz yeah!

ps. my mom packed me this awesome lunch with a love note and everything in a hello kitty lunch box, she hasn't done that in like 17 years!! hee hee, I guess living at home with my mom isn't too bad temorarily....heh



0 comments: