Dream Coord Come to Life...

Remember my Dream Coordinate post? Especially this look?

Well, I did wear that look this summer, Ive been much too busy to post coordinates but I remember I had took this snap a while back so I decided to show you how it turned out :D

Photobucket

nautical shirt: h&m
shorts: thirfted
hat: UO
shoes: korean market
basket purse: vintage
belt: mom's

That same day Panda & I went for sushi, I thought the carrot butterfly was a real sweet touch.

Photobucket

Photobucket

om nom nom..heehee

***

Anyway I wanted to show you some recent gets I just got (that sounded odd..lol)

A while back I did win Miruku Giveaway! I haven't gotten a chance to play with any of it, but I am looking forward to wearing the scarf and using the towel (tonight actually :D)

Photobucket

Then referring back to the dream coords, I got this MIIA shirt from Tori. She also added the hoodie (perfect for dance class :D and love the retro inspired drawings!) And a WC catalog (not shown) Also the MIIA pouch pictured with Miruku's gift is actually from Tori as well. I love those little pouches. Plus I just bought some WC from her and I'm very excited about receiving it!!

Photobucket

I also finally got my dream hat from Sara! It fit over my lazy -hair -still- dont- feel- well- hair today :D Plus she sent it in a cracker box which I thought was so cute a kitsch!

Photobucket


Anyway, I just received a call to be on set in the morning, but it conflicts with class so well see.

Regardless I'm really tired and hot (I dont have a/c) so good night!

Photobucket

0 comments: