Less Words More Pictures

Do you ever just get so many pictures that you want to blog and they just get piled up? I just wanted to show you some highlights of this weekend. I went home to visit the studio & my mom and my brothers. It was great, the food was awesome, and despite a few headbutts I am overall happy with my visit. I was also able to get some things out of storage...and do some killer thrifting but I'll show my steals later :D

Photobucket
I'm not ashamed of shopping at Aldi, especially when you stumble upon something as wonderful as this

Photobucket
trying to prep it up on Friday on my way to mistuwa, I think I was a boy in another life. My shirt reminds me of that duck hunting video game...with that STUPID DOG..

Photobucket
some of what I got at mistuwa, I wont bore you with groceries, but I'm pretty stoked about these zines, one for every fall month! +I guess they're making a paradise kiss movie...

Photobucket
recent make gets, from f21 no less. I could not resist brown pallete. I actually love it , its very saturated and creamy. I'm surprised. I'm glad I didn't get that urban decay now

Photobucket
excuse my shy zombie friend, I wanted to show you the color, I really like it, and it didnt chip until I decided to fish fry haha! ps..i'm well aware of my crap nail job, I have no patience.

Photobucket
cardi I found in my moms studio that she was getting ready to destory and repurpose DX, I saved it and ran away because it reminded me so much of WC...not completely BUT IT KINDA LOOKS LIKE IT!

Photobucket
I went record shopping a week or so ago, GOT THESE NUMBAS (i know none of these are to brag about, but I love all music, nothing is "bad" really....well...ok lets just not "go" there)

Photobucket
me escaping with my best friend to 3flyods after dealing with family all weekend. I love them! dont get me wrong, but everyone needs 4 glasses of hard cider every now and again....=_=;;;

well that was my weekend, how was yours?

0 comments: